SOL 61 | Surviving Shaolin Kung Fu training & my physiotherapist


Surviving Shaolin Kung Fu training



720p



720p






On a personal note, I dedicate this post to my physiotherapist, who recently explained to me that years of judo have irreparably ruined my back, especially my lower back. At the same time, my boyfriend suggests that I go, like him, soak my ass in ice-cold baths (with real ice cubes!) and stay there as long as I possibly can, to find my "restorative inner strength." I've just returned from a heavenly place where the water temperature averages 27°C. I can soak in there for hours. I'll skip the "restorative" ice baths.



Disclaimer
If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork, text posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed or credited, please do not hesitate to contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com
and the item(s) will be promptly taken down or credited. Thank you.



Comments

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)