DAY 257 | Half Broken-Hearted


Morentios (Instagram)











"I think my biggest problem is being young and beautiful. It's my biggest problem because I've never been young and beautiful. Oh, I've been beautiful, and God knows I've been young, but never the twain have met." - Arnold, Torch Song Trilogy




In secret we met—
   In silence I grieve,
That thy heart could forget,
   Thy spirit deceive.
If I should meet thee
   After long years,
How should I greet thee?



Disclaimer: If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed, please contact me at 2mynarrowcorner@gmail.com and the item(s) will be promptly taken down.

Comments

  1. Torch Song Trilogy, one of my favourite movies ever. Harvey Fierstein is magnificent as Arnold. Thanks for sharing the quote and the exquisite selection of Morentios. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite movies, too. 🎥😎👍🙏

      Delete
    2. How bizarre, I was just cleaning up my media server yesterday and decided to delete Torch Song Trilogy - a favourite years ago, but too dated now... I'd never watch it again. My 'new' favourite, for years now, is the East Berlin film 'Coming Out' (1989).

      Delete
    3. It's obvious that you've got extremely good taste. 😎 👌

      Delete
  2. If I should meet thee
    After long years,
    How should I greet thee?
    By holding your ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. question peut-être de génération mais 3 films avec Robin Williams(R I P) sont sur le podium ,de "Good Morning Vietnam" à "Will Hunting" en passant par "Le cercle des poètes disparus " mais certains animateurs d'EDD me trouvent une certaine ressemblance avec l'acteur trop tôt disparu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Il est vraiment excellent dans Will Hunting. Très beau film.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)