DAY 566.2 | Most Unique Xmas Gifts

Studio Sander Patelski

Combo time: Richard Neutra, Kaufmann Desert House, 1946. Night
and Pierre Koenig, CSH22 “Stahl House”, 1959. Night
Available as limited edition prints. See catalog and order online here






I am promoting this product on my blog because I genuinely like it. Please note that I do not receive any form of compensation, reward, or financial incentive for doing so. I intend to continue promoting similar products on my blog, under the same conditions, until Christmas.
If you prefer not to have your product featured or promoted on this blog, contact me, and the relevant material will be removed.






Disclaimer: If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork, text posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed/credited, please contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com and the item(s) will be promptly taken down/credited.


Comments

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)