DAY 577.1 | Steak au Poivre & Pommes Sarladaises - Insanely Delicious Classic French Recipe



This is my favorite recipe. You may want to gently crush the green peppercorns
in the pan with a fork. That's what I do. Please do not eat with French fries.




Graisse de canard/d'oie = Duck/Goose fat


What to drink with this treat? I'd have a bottle of Morgon or Buzet red wine.







Disclaimer: If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork, text posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed/credited, please contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com and the item(s) will be promptly taken down/credited.


Comments

  1. now thats very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. à propos, meilleurs voeux pour 2024 et mille mercis pour les moments merveilleux grâce à vos partages de mets de cuisine de grand CHEF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meilleurs voeux à vous aussi ! Et merci de vos commentaires !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)