DAY 642.1 | Kate




The Princess of Wales has revealed she has been diagnosed with cancer in an unprecedented video address.

In a brave address to the nation, Kate shared an incredible and inspirational message of hope to fellow cancer sufferers, telling them: 'Please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.'




Disclaimer
If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork, text posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed or credited, please do not hesitate to contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com
and the item(s) will be promptly taken down or credited. Thank you.



Comments

  1. Quand tu vas chercher tes résultats sanguins après un épisode particulièrement inquiétant :

    "On the morning of his execution, King Charles the First put on two shirts. 'If I tremble with the cold,' he said, 'my enemies will say it was from fear. I will not expose myself to such reproaches.' You must also attempt this Anglo-Saxon dignity as you mount the steps to the scaffold." (Sleuth, Anthony Shaffer)

    Ceux qui ont connu l'époque où apprendre sa séropositivité était une condamnation à mort me comprendront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. et la peur est tellement mauvaise conseillère que certains redoutent tant ce moment qu'ils préfèrent souffrir en silence

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)