DAY 487 | Zilo, Michigan


Zilo, Model, Michigan, USA
I love art in all its forms ✨️
📷 linktr.ee/ItsTheTrueZilo

All photographs by Light an Shadow Studio
































Michigan is one of my favorite states in the US.
One my regular readers is from Kalamazoo, where I've lived for 4 years.
Went to college there. If you're reading this, are you at K? 








*Click*


Disclaimer: If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork, text posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed/credited, please contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com and the item(s) will be promptly taken down/credited.


Comments

  1. la première photo me rappelle un livre des années 70 "Rude Food de David Thorpe" dans lequel fruits et légumes flirtaient avec les corps nus ,hi hi hi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)