DAY 536.1 | Is November too early to put up your Xmas tree?



"Hating joy is not a personality!"

Video by
Joel Wood
Video creator (Instagram)
🎥 YouTuber & Voiceover Artist @damngoodvoices
🌈 Podcast Host @happyhealthyhomo
📍West Yorkshire, UK

(I LUV this guy! 💖 Cracks me up every time!)

Well, I personally think it's too early, but it's a debatable matter.
I'll wait until December.





*Click*

Disclaimer: If you are the copyright owner of a photograph, video, artwork, text posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed/credited, please contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com and the item(s) will be promptly taken down/credited.


Comments

  1. , le sapin après le 10 décembre ,mais le marchand de gui porte bonheur est déjà passé de maison en maison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je me souviens d'un reportage sur un couple belge assez âgé (et un peu frappé, il faut bien le dire) qui fêtait Noël... toute l'année. Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ait l'ivresse ! Ce que je ne supporte pas, ce sont les décorations de Noël dans les magasins dès le 10... novembre.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Popular Posts (Last 7 days)